Connecting Couchbase from TIBCO BW

Hello CB Community,

I am trying to connect Couchbase DB from TIBCO BusinessWork (TIBCO BW). Do we have any CB pallete’s for TIBCO or libraries which I could use to connect CB.

Thanks
Krish

Hello,

I do not know about any “native” integration with Tibco BW, that said you should not have any difficulties to create a Tibco BW Connector for Couchbase using the Java SDK:

Just remember that you need a singleton to connect to Couchbase cluster, the connection “pooling” is done by the Java API itself.

Do not hesitate to share you thoughts/code of you want the community to help you with the implementation.

Regards
Tug
@tgrall

Hi Tug,

Many thanks for your response on this. I will try to implement this approach and revert if there are any queries.

BR
Krish

Hello,

While connecting to CouchBase 2.2.0 from TIBCO Business Works, I am getting following error:

While executing [invoke] encountered [java.lang.NoSuchMethodError] : [org.apache.commons.codec.binary.Base64.encodeBase64String([B)Ljava/lang/String; at com.couchbase.client.http.HttpUtil.buildAuthHeader(HttpUtil.java:55)]

I suspect there is some compatibility error ? I refer to ‘Commons-codec-1.5.jar’ but do not have a clue why this error is occuring? Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks
Krish

Hi Tug,

I was successful in connecting CB from TIBCO BW and thanks for your insights on the approach.

BR
Krish

Tibco Active Spaces Online Training
Tibco Administration Online Training
Tibco BE Online Training
Tibco BPM Online Training
Tibco Business Studio, AMX Online Training
Tibco BW/EMS Online Training
Tibco Developer Online Training
Tibco Hawk Online Training
Tibco Spotfire Online Training
Courses at 21st Century Software Solutions
Talend Online Training -Hyperion Online Training - IBM Unica Online Training -
Siteminder Online Training - SharePoint Online Training - Informatica Online Training
SalesForce Online Training - Many more… | Call Us +917386622889
Visit: http://www.21cssindia.com/courses.html

Hello Krishvenk,

Could you please share on how you connected to couchbase from businesworks 6 ?

Cheers,
Yashwanth.

Hi,

Were you able to get this. Please share the details

Thank you,
Regards,
jayant