Issues with Mountain Lion and installing PHP SDK

I am running OSX.8.2 and am not having any luck getting my getting couchbase.so to be recognized.
Fatal error: Class ‘Couchbase’ not found in /path/testCouchBase.php on line 3
I am running PHP Version 5.4.11
I installed the C library, and downloaded the 64-bit version of the SDK.
Then I added this to php.ini
extension=/Users/me/Sites/phpExtensions/php-ext-couchbase/couchbase.so
My configuration is:
./configure’ ‘–prefix=/usr/local/php5’ ‘–with-apxs2=/usr/sbin/apxs’ ‘–with-config-file-scan-dir=/usr/local/php5/php.d’ ‘–with-openssl=/usr’ ‘–with-zlib=/usr’ ‘–with-zlib-dir=/usr’ ‘–with-gd’ ‘–with-ldap’ ‘–with-xmlrpc’ ‘–enable-exif’ ‘–enable-soap’ ‘–enable-sqlite-utf8’ ‘–enable-wddx’ ‘–enable-ftp’ ‘–enable-sockets’ ‘–with-bz2=/usr’ ‘–enable-zip’ ‘–enable-shmop’ ‘–enable-sysvsem’ ‘–enable-sysvshm’ ‘–enable-sysvmsg’ ‘–enable-mbstring’ ‘–enable-bcmath’ ‘–enable-calendar’ ‘–with-iodbc’ ‘–with-mhash’ ‘–enable-fpm’ ‘–with-mysql=mysqlnd’ ‘–with-mysqli=mysqlnd’ ‘–with-pdo-mysql=mysqlnd’ ‘–enable-pcntl’ ‘–enable-dtrace’ ‘–with-icu-dir=/usr/local/php5’ ‘–with-libxml-dir=shared,/usr/local/php5’ ‘–with-xsl=shared,/usr/local/php5’ ‘–with-imap=…/imap-2007f’ ‘–with-kerberos=/usr’ ‘–with-imap-ssl=/usr’ ‘–with-gettext=/usr/local/php5’ ‘–with-curl=shared,/usr/local/php5’ ‘–with-png-dir=/usr/local/php5’ ‘–with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local/php5’ ‘–enable-gd-native-ttf’ ‘–with-freetype-dir=/usr/local/php5’ ‘–with-pgsql=shared,/usr/local/php5’ ‘–with-pdo-pgsql=shared,/usr/local/php5’ ‘–with-mcrypt=shared,/usr/local/php5’ '–with-tidy=/usr/local/php5’
Is there anything that I am missing?

I am not sure what your problem is, but I just blogged about how to get it working on Mac OSX http://trondn.blogspot.com/2013/02/accessing-couchbase-from-php-on-your-
Cheers,
Trond