Why I always see this error?

I am trying executing any tutorial and I came across every step this error. How can I overcome this situtation?
Note: I’m using DP4 version.

500: Internal Server Error

{
“requestID”: “93fc18d4-f09e-4c98-82d6-de07595c4c0d”,
“errors”: [
{
“code”: 5000,
“msg”: “Either statement or prepared must be provided.”
}
],
“status”: “fatal”,
“metrics”: {
“elapsedTime”: “0”,
“executionTime”: “0”,
“resultCount”: 0,
“resultSize”: 0,
“errorCount”: 1
}
}

I was seeing this myself. Did you by any chance recently switch from dp3 to dp4? If so, I don’t know for sure, but the browser seems to be storing the page of the old version. If you turn off the query engine it might (it did in my case) still go to the tutorial page. It seems the stored page is sending commands that the new query engine doesn’t accept.

See if switching to a separate type of browser (which is so far what has worked for me) or maybe clearing the browser. I find that if I used dp3 on chrome I would then need to go to firefox for dp4.

1 Like

Thank you mate, when I open the tutorial on firefox for dp4, problem disappeared.
Well finally, I have to connect beer-sample on tutorial. How can I open it?
I am applying this steps but, lots of error occur.

What are some examples of these errors?

If you are simply following along in the tutorial, however, you may have trouble. A couple of things that may have been missed:

1. Did you create an index on the bucket beer-sample, e.g. "CREATE PRIMARY INDEX ON beer-sample"?

2. Do you surround the bucket name with the character " ` "? “beer-sample” is a bucket that requires this while “tutorial” in the couchbase tutorial does not.

These are just a couple of errors that I made at one time. Just in case they apply to you.