Windows 2008 IIS 7.5 installation problem

UPDATE: I forgot to put libcouchbase.dll in with the dll’s, I placed it in the root of php folder (not the ext fiolder) its now showing up in phpinfo()…so my only remaining question is where does couchbase.ini go or what do I do with it?

I’ve installed php_couchbase-1.1.5-5.3-nts-vc9-x86.zip on a Windows 2008R2 64bit server, IIS 7.5, php 5.316 32 bit, and selected the memcached configuration.

I’ve placed the php_couchbase.dll in my php ext folder and updated php.ini with :
[Couchbase]
extension = php_couchbase.dll
The dll was downloaded from http://pecl.php.net/package/couchbase/1.1.5/windows 5.3 , Non Thread Safe (NTS) x86

I then restarted IIS and went to view phpinfo(). In phpinfo() I did not see any reference to couchbase or memcached. I tried placing couchbase.ini in my ext folder and php root folder and that didnt seem to help, still no reference to couchbase or memcached in phpinfo().

Should I not see something in phpinfo() referencing couchbase or memcached indicating php will be using it?

Did I choose the wrong installation, should I have choosen 64bit instead of 32 bit couchbase (I was thinking php was 32bit and would need couchbase to be 32bit?)

What should I be doing with couchbase.ini ?

Do I have the wrong dll’s?

For me it is correct to install the 32bits. I will investigate on my own environment.

Hey,
From the sounds of it, you are using the correct PHP dll. You should copy the contents of the couchbase.ini file and place them at the bottom of your php.ini in order to have those settings be effective.
Cheers, Brett

Thanks, I have placed the ini file in the root of the php folder.

The install seems to be working when I run the test script:
$cb = new Couchbase(“127.0.0.1:8091”, “”, “”, “default”);
$cb->set(“a”, 101);
var_dump($cb->get(“a”));

Whenever I run it without the username/password it works fine, when I do add the username/password the test script does not work though!? Is this username/password seperate from the initial couchbase server login, does each bucket have its own username/password?