About P2P replication with couchbase lite 2.0

hello
can I replication between android device without sync_gateway? for example: android to android, one android device is a server, and others android replication via the android server.

thanks.

Best Regards

In 1.x, we provide a listener that will allow you to sync documents p2p without need for a SGW . We provide the building blocks. You are responsible for building the device discovery & management logic that goes with it. Please refer to this related post.
There are plans for p2p for 2.0 but it may not be available in Developer Preview builds.

hi @priya.rajagopal

thank you for reply. our company using couchbase server 50 & sync_gateway 1.5 & sdk for node.js Developing a set of restaurant management software. Ask one more question, when will the Developer Preview builds release?

best Regards

We have been having Developer Preview (DP) releases almost every 2-3 weeks for past several months. We are at DP 21 now.

hi @priya.rajagopal :slightly_smiling_face:
thank for you reply.

And you may be interested in this related post

hi @priya.rajagopal

thanks for you remind.
We develop the restaurant manager system will be test run.We are most in need of P2P synchronously, may you send enterprise version of the quotation to me?
Ask a question, now db21 version of the synchronous will be have conflicts, My colleague asked the question
on the forums, The answer is: db22 edition will solve. when will the db22 version release?

Thank you again for your kind help.

You may want to reach out to @ssmotra directly on this .

I am not entirely clear on the question /issue here

DB releases - typically we do it every couple of weeks. So hopefully in a week or two (@daniel.petersen ?)

Also, you may want to turn off quotes when you post unless it is in fact a quote from someone - otherwise gets confusing to read .

thank you for reply.