Hi everybody, I’m glad you announce new release of PHP SDK.
This release contains internal improvements, as well as new features. Note, that minimum version of libcouchbase required is 2.7.3.
- PCBC-469: Implement SearchQuery->sort() function to support sorting FTS results, which is accessible in Couchbase Server 4.6+.
- PCBC-441: Add experimental support of Analytics query. Read more about Analytics Service at documentation site
- PCBC-459: Restore \Couchbase\Bucket::unlock() method, which has been lost in refactoring.
- PCBC-460: Prefer managed strings to persistent when storing document values.
- PCBC-461: Deallocate intermediate results when using encoder compression
- PCBC-462: Replace new lines in log entries with space.
- PCBC-464: Fix NumericRangeFacet with NULL boundary on PHP 5.4.
- PCBC-463: Fix incorrect reference counting on Search API. (might lead to segfaults and leaks).
- PCBC-465: Check encoded ViewQuery before sending to libcouchbase.
- PCBC-467: Intermediate values in Datastructures API might leak. (e.g. result of internal “get” to find out size of the list).
- PCBC-471: Fixed issue, when the library always use credentials for the first bucket in Authenticator.
Issue Tracker: https://issues.couchbase.com/projects/PCBC
Source code: https://github.com/couchbase/php-couchbase
Your feedback and contributions are always welcome!
Homebrew formula will be soon merged: https://github.com/Homebrew/homebrew-php/pull/4095