I’m glad to announce the GA release of Couchbase Kafka Connector version 4.0.0.
The leap to 4.0 brings many new features, most notably:
- Enhanced durability options (requires Couchbase 6.5)
- Better workload distribution
- More flexible API for extensions
- Option to omit document contents
- Support for Couchbase collections and scopes (planned for Couchbase 7.0)
Version 4.0 is a major update that changes how you configure and extend the connector. If you are upgrading from a previous version of the connector, be sure to read the Migration Guide which will help with the upgrade process.