Happy to announce the 3.0 Beta release of Couchbase Lite and Sync Gateway products.
This is a major release that broadens our platform support on Couchbase Lite and introduces core architectural enhancements on Sync Gateway that would make it simpler to configure and administer the platform.
Please give it a try! Your feedback would help in making this a robust release.
Here are the highlights of the release -
- C API for mobile,desktop and embedded platforms
- Kotlin support for Android
- SQL++ /N1QL String Based Query Support
- Centralized Persistent Configuration
- Authentication & Authorization of Admin API
- Auto Purge of Local Documents on Channel Access Revocation
Check out the blog post for more details.
Also, if you haven’t already done so, be sure to register to attend the Couchbase Connect.ONLINE developer conference that is on this week where we have several 3.0 related sessions. Note that the sessions are also available on-demand.
Download Couchbase Lite Beta 3.0
- Also available via standard platform specific package management systems
- Download Sync Gateway Beta 3.0
- Download Couchbase Lite Beta 3.0
- Release Notes
- Upgrading to 3.0 Beta
- Compatibility Matrix
About Beta Builds:
Beta release is a way for you to test the latest functionality of a release before it is generally available and must not be deployed on production environments. These will eventually become production releases with full support when they are stable…