We are happy to announce the release of our Couchbase Lite 2.0 Developer Build 13 . The DB13 release is available for iOS(Swift, ObjC), .NET , Android platforms and includes enhancements to the Query API, changes / bug fixes to replication protocol and more.
Links to platform specific release notes -
About Developer Builds:
Developer Builds give you the opportunity to engage with Couchbase engineers and provide early feedback to influence key aspects of Couchbase Mobile 2.0. It will give us insight into how you use new features in your projects, where you run into issues, and how we can help resolve them.
About Couchbase Lite 2.0:
Couchbase Lite 2.0 is a groundbreaking new release for Couchbase Mobile. Key enhancements include a cross-platform common core, new simplified API, and automated conflict resolution that can be customized. We are also bringing N1QL queries and full-text search capabilities to mobile.
- Couchbase Lite 2.0 DB Release: https://developer.couchbase.com/documentation/mobile/2.0/whatsnew.html
- Compatible Sync Gateway 1.5 Release : https://developer.couchbase.com/documentation/mobile/2.0/whatsnew.html
- Tutorial Apps : https://github.com/couchbaselabs/mobile-training-todo
- Blog announcing the Couchbase Lite 2.0 Developer Preview : https://blog.couchbase.com/announcing-couchbase-mobile-2-0-developer-preview/
- Full stack Demo : https://blog.couchbase.com/access-couchbase-database-web-mobile-clients/
Going forward, we will continue to announce new releases of our Developer builds so stay tuned!