Approaching full disk warning

hi, I have three questions,first one:
[11:22:18 AM] - Approaching full disk warning. Usage of disk “/opt/couchbase/var” on node “172.17.0.2” is around 97%.
[11:22:18 AM] - Approaching full disk warning. Usage of disk “/opt/couchbase/var” on node “172.17.0.3” is around 97%.
[11:22:18 AM] - Approaching full disk warning. Usage of disk “/opt/couchbase/var” on node “172.17.0.4” is around 97%.
what are they in /opt/couchbase/var?how can i do to resolve it?

second one:
I ran ‘try-cb-java-master’ example,there are messages from console,what does the follow message mean?how to mointor the connection from client app in the administrator web console?
[ cb-io-1-2] c.c.client.core.endpoint.Endpoint : [null][ViewEndpoint]: Got notified from Channel as inactive, attempting reconnect.

third one:
SELECT * FROM travel-sample USE KEYS [?];
How to view doc key in Query tab?

Thanks a lot in advance & best

Hi @abel_zhyb,

Next time, it’s probably better to break up these unrelated questions.

1. What do you want to resolve? I believe you can change the directory when you first install Couchbase, but it sounds like you’re running out of disk space.

2. I don’t think there’s any way to monitor client activity from the the web console, other than queries that currently being executed. You can turn on more detailed logging from the Java client.

3. To get the key, use META().id. For example, “SELECT META(t).id FROM `travel-sample` t LIMIT 10”;

1 Like