Bucket with name myBucket does not exist

@AnushaKaidapuram It seems like your bootstrap code isn’t setting the ConnectionString property on the ClusterOptions object. If you’d like to share your Startup.cs and appsettings.json I can review.

@btburnett3 Here is the files for your reference. @AnushaKaidapuram is not able to upload files. so i shared appsettings.zip (316 Bytes) Startup.zip (942 Bytes) it.

@AnushaKaidapuram @itssrinadh

Your problem is that the appsettings.json section for Couchbase is setup for the 2.x SDK, not the 3.x SDK. The format has changed a bit. Try this:

{
  "Logging": {
    "LogLevel": {
      "Default": "Information"
    }
  },
  "AppS3Bucket": "",
  "Couchbase": {
    "ConnectionString": "couchbase://00.00.000.000",
    "Username": "xxx",
    "Password": "xxxx",
    "EnableTls": false
  }
}

@btburnett3 Still we are getting issue with error Bucket with name “BucketName” does not exist in local and when we deploy to AWS Lambda we are getting "Endpoint request timeout"

That particular error is typically associated with a connection configuration problem, such as username and password or similar.

As to Lambda, there are known problems operating in Lambda due to changes AWS made to how Lambda operates. I’m personally not certain of the details, it’s something about TCP connections being killed because AWS puts the Lambda function into a warm state.

@btburnett3 Thanks for your response. So what are other options to access Couchbase data without using AWS Lambda? Please suggest alternative ways.

@itssrinadh

Based on the fact that you’d like to use Lambda, I’m assuming that you’re looking for a lightweight method to deploy to AWS. Without knowing your current AWS infrastructure it’s hard to say, given how many different choices there are. However, assuming that the answer is “we’re just starting and don’t have any infrastructure in AWS”, I’d recommend building an ASP.NET Core application as a Docker container and running it in AWS Fargate. That’s about the most lightweight option after Lambda functions.