what’s the C API to access view. Has libcouchbase_make_couch_request been deprecated?
I found sample here
This file has been truncated.
/* -*- Mode: C; tab-width: 4; c-basic-offset: 4; indent-tabs-mode: nil -*- */
* Copyright 2011 Couchbase, Inc.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
* Example program using libcouchbase_view_execute.
but get compile error. cannot find type libcouchbase_couch_request_t, declaration of libcouchbase_make_couch_request
which header I should include in my cpp? I already included
thanks in advance!