Cbdocloader error

Getting the following syntax error when running cbdocloader: Any idea what went wrong?
[
{
“code”: 3000,
“msg”: “syntax error - at :”,
“query_from_user”: “c:\Program Files\couchbase\server\bin\cbdocloader -n localhost:8091 -u Administrator -p pass -b mybucket -s 100 c:\Program Files\couchbase\server\r\samples\travel-sample.zip;”
}
]

Hi @rkbnair,

Would you tell me what version of Couchbase Server you’re using, and could you possibly attach the travel-sample.zip (or tell me how you created it)?

4.6.0-3573 Enterprise Edition (build-3573)

Tried restoring from console gui

@rkbnair,

I just tried it locally with 4.6.0 and it seemed to work okay. I noticed there’s a stray “\r” in your path, maybe that’s a typo causing a problem. Here’s what I ran:

PS C:\> & 'C:\Program Files\Couchbase\Server\bin\cbdocloader.exe' -n localhost:8091 -u Administrator -p password -b mybucket -s 100 'C:\Program Files\Couchbase\Server\samples\travel-sample.zip'
bucket creation is successful
......2017-07-07 15:45:53,786: w0 Fail to read json file with error:No JSON object could be decoded
2017-07-07 15:45:53,789: w0 Fail to read json file with error:No JSON object could be decoded
bucket: travel-sample.zip, msgs transferred...

Also, if you just want to load travel-sample, you can do so via the Web UI. Just go to “Settings” then “Sample Buckets”, check “travel-sample” and click “Create”.