CBL 2.x auto conflict resolution results in unresolved conflicts

@borrrden @rob-keepsafe What I was trying to understand is if the 10409 errors should be possible if I’m using the default auto conflict resolution with a continuous push and pull replicator in CBL 2.x. I was trying to determine if I was expected to handle the conflict so can file a bug report. It’s now sounding like this not expected behavior. From my testing this appears to be a racing condition. The only way I’ve been able to reproduce it is if I start both CBL clients with the continuous replicator then disconnect and reconnect one of the clients from the network, even then it’s hard to reproduce. On average roughly 1/200 tries. If I use a one shot pull then one shot push replicator or started a continuous push and pull replicator after I’ve manually created a conflict condition on the server I still see the push replicator return the 10409 error but it’s later resolved in the pull replicator. However when the conflict error occurs because of a network interruption while the continuous replicator is running the conflict is not resolved until another revision of the document is saved on any client. The problem persists beyond replicator restarts and apps restarts which as Rob points out breaks sync.