CBL doesn't get any restored data from Production node

Hi ,

I have been stucked with Sync Gateway where I have a backup folder from PROD cluster (backup using cbbackup single-node single bucket). I have restored it to my local environment without any error occured and Sync Gateway has similar config as in production. But when I tried to open my app, there is no restored document pulled down to device even though my app has been authenticated and pull replicator has correct channel. The only ones that successfull pulled down are documents which just created after restore process (and pushed to Couchbase server). Below is my sync gateway config:
{
“adminInterface”: “0.0.0.0:4985”,
“interface”: “0.0.0.0:4984”,
“databases”: {
“my_bucket_name”: {
“server”: “http://172.17.0.2:8091”,
“username”: “name”,
“password”: “pwd”,
“users”: {
“GUEST”: {“disabled”: true, “admin_channels”: [""] },
“myuser”: {“disabled”: false, “password”: "
**", “admin_channels”: [""] }
},
“sync”: function(doc) {channel(doc.channels);}
}
}
}

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thank you

Is this a new installation of the app (i.e. with no pre-existing database)? If not, at what point did the app last pull from the server?

Did you verify that the docs have been restored correctly to your local environment and synched over to the SG by querying for the docs via the SG REST API?

Yes, this is a new installation, after login, the app should pull the documents based on user’s channel.

Yes, i could query them from query editor as well as from SG REST API (_all_docs with keys query string).

I don’t know if there are special procedures needed when restoring a SG database. @adamf, @andy, @traun?