CBLite .NET - Error during SQLite query

Hi, I’m having some trouble on Couchbase Lite .NET Version.

I start the replication and he sync every doc very well, after a while he stop sync documents, when I check Replication Status its say xxx10 / xxx14 changes (for example) and never reach the total of changes, if I stop the pull and start again he becames 0 / 0 changes and after while sync every doc staying in Idle. Some minutes pass and new syncs come and the problem repeat needing a new stop and start pull.

I tried to get the same binary and reproduce the error on my dev machine, but works very well in my notebook.
Its only happen on my Production Environment, this production enviroment its a Windows Server 2016 and its a Virtualized machine, my couchbase lite version is 1.4.1

I’m going in the future upgrade do 2.0 but today I need a help on this until that migration happen.

Checking couchbase Lite Last error I founded that Exception
Error during SQLite query - at Couchbase.Lite.Storage.SystemSQLite.SqliteCouchStore.LoadRevisionBody(RevisionInternal rev) at Couchbase.Lite.Database.LoadRevisionBody(RevisionInternal rev) at Couchbase.Lite.Database.GetAttachmentsFromDoc(String docId, RevisionID revId) at Couchbase.Lite.Database.<>c__DisplayClass176_0.b__0(String name, IDictionary2 attachInfo) at Couchbase.Lite.Internal.RevisionInternal.MutateAttachments(Func3 mutator) at Couchbase.Lite.Database.ProcessAttachmentsForRevision(RevisionInternal rev, IList1 ancestry) at Couchbase.Lite.Database.ForceInsert(RevisionInternal inRev, IList1 revHistory, Uri source) at Couchbase.Lite.Replicator.Puller.<>c__DisplayClass32_0.b__0(), Inner

There are any north to go?

This looks like a bug that was recently discovered affecting the 1.4.x codebase. It has been fixed in the 1.x branch so if you compile that the problem will be solved (or if you are an enterprise customer you can go through the proper channels to escalate). We don’t have a timeline yet for 1.4.2 but it will be included in that release.

1 Like

Thanks that’s what I need @borrrden I’m going to get that in the enterprise channel, if interest someone we could live with that problem rebuilding the replication object after 5 minutes.