I have 2 environments:
Fully working Environment
- 3 Windows machines in one network
- machine 1 has .net core 2.2 client
- machine 2 has sync gateway 2.5
- machine 3 has enterprise server with latest version 6.x
- Client connects using ws://sync-gateway-host:ip/db successfully! client can push and pull in both directions. Everything is good!
None working Environment
- Moved server and gateway to openshift in another network.
- From the client machine, the Sync gateway is reachable via Admin API in the browser!
- Client is unable to connect to the sync gateway using ws://sync-gateway-hos-in-openshiftt:ip/db!
the client fails with the error message: Invalid URI: The hostname could not be parsed. this is obviously caused by a call to WinHttpGetProxyForUrl, the client tries to create a WebProxy class using a null url.
How can I make my client in network 1 reach the sync gateway in network 2?