Concurrent Timeout SSL Exception

Hello, let me know if I’ve posted in the wrong place. I’m currently getting the following error when SSL is enabled and a bucket method is called. As far as I know, all of the configuration code should be working, and when I disable SSL, all bucket methods are executing normally. Just was wondering what the error could possibly be.

java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: null
	at rx.internal.operators.OnSubscribeTimeoutTimedWithFallback$TimeoutMainSubscriber.onTimeout(OnSubscribeTimeoutTimedWithFallback.java:166) [rxjava-1.3.8.jar:1.3.8]
	at rx.internal.operators.OnSubscribeTimeoutTimedWithFallback$TimeoutMainSubscriber$TimeoutTask.call(OnSubscribeTimeoutTimedWithFallback.java:191) [rxjava-1.3.8.jar:1.3.8]
	at rx.internal.schedulers.CachedThreadScheduler$EventLoopWorker$1.call(CachedThreadScheduler.java:230) [rxjava-1.3.8.jar:1.3.8]
	at rx.internal.schedulers.ScheduledAction.run(ScheduledAction.java:55) [rxjava-1.3.8.jar:1.3.8]
	at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:1.8.0_261]
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_261]
	at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180) [?:1.8.0_261]
	at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293) [?:1.8.0_261]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:1.8.0_261]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:1.8.0_261]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_261]

Below is ClusterEnvironment Code:

CouchbaseEnvironment env = DefaultCouchbaseEnvironment.builder()
				.sslEnabled(couchbaseConfig.isSslEnabled())
				.sslKeystoreFile(couchbaseConfig.getKeystorePath())
				.sslKeystorePassword(couchbaseConfig.getKeystorePassword())
				.keepAliveTimeout(couchbaseConfig.getKeepAliveTimeout())
				.connectTimeout(couchbaseConfig.getConnectTimeout())
				.computationPoolSize(couchbaseConfig.getPoolSize())
				.queryTimeout(couchbaseConfig.getQueryTimeout())
				.viewTimeout(couchbaseConfig.getViewTimeout())
				.reconnectDelay(Delay.exponential(TimeUnit.MILLISECONDS,1000))
			    .retryDelay(Delay.fixed(couchbaseConfig.getPriceRetryMaxCount(), TimeUnit.SECONDS))
				.queryServiceConfig(null)
				.build();

Based on what I see, I would expect more in the logs. The timeout may be occurring on that thread, but the operation underway in Couchbase’s code may be on another one and there is more context.

Which version of the SDK are you running and is it up to date with the latest in the 2.x series?

Hi, thanks for the response. I’m currently running the 2.7.0 version of the Couchbase SDK. Just for clarification, upon initially starting up there are no exceptions thrown with regards to bucket errors, only when bucket level methods are called. Was just wondering what could be causing this. Thanks so much!