I need Radius-Based query on geo spatial data , I see similar topics but not helped
1. What is be best way (High performance) to search within 10 kilometers of specific location , when we have millions point in a country and many cities and want to fetch up to 100 items
— A. Using pure N1QL as described in https://dzone.com/articles/speed-up-spatial-search-in-couchbase-n1ql
— B. Using spatial query as described https://docs.couchbase.com/server/6.0/fts/fts-geospatial-queries.html#creating_geospatial_rest_query_radius_based
SpatialQuery in NodeJS SDK correspond to https://docs.couchbase.com/server/6.0/fts/fts-geospatial-queries.html#creating_geospatial_rest_query_radius_based
If yes , why we just have
bbox? Where is
Radius-Based? If no!! What is the diffrence
3. What is Geospatial Index?
— A. When we use MapReduce Views for geo spatial data? and when we use Geospatial Index , As I understand
SpatialQuery needs MapReduce Views but rest api need Geospatial Index so SpatialQuery and rest api is not same!!!
— B. Is Geospatial Index a special type of Secondery Indexes?
What I understand (And I know is wrong ) is :
Theres is 3 way to query geospatial data
– A. Using pure N1QL and Math functions like RADIANS , COS , SIN , …
– B. Using spatial query and REST API , But What about NodeJS SDK?
– C. Using MapReduce and SpatialQuery, But What about Radius-Based query?