- Couchbase Community edition, 4.0
- Java, calling async as:
b.counter(id, delta, init, expiry)
I have very strange behavoir:
- if “value ejection” set for bucket, all works fine always
- if “full ejection” set for bucket, it can delay returned result for minutes(1…10), but at last it returns with “DocumentDoesNotExists” Exception via onError(), but this exception is not even described for counter() call.
- tried java bundles: (rxjava-1.0.17, java-client-2.2.5/core-io-1.2.5, rxjava-1.0.17, java-client-2.2.6/core-io-1.2.7, rxjava-1.1,2, java-client-2.2.6/core-io-1.2.7) - nothing changes
- drives used are SSD (but virtual), so i suppose(!) there is no problem
- no any external CPU load, just tests
Q: Has anybody seen problem like this ?