Couchbase Elasticsearch Connector giving CORS issue with AWS Elasticsearch

I am getting CORS issue while using Couchbase Elasticsearch Connector and unable to find a wayout after trying so many things. Only configuring Nginx or APIgateway works on AWS. But we dont have approval for that on production.
Just to paste the error message:
org.elasticsearch.client.ResponseException: method [GET], host [http://AWS-Elastic-URL:80], URI [/], status line [HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden]
{“message”:“Authorization header requires ‘Credential’ parameter. Authorization header requires ‘Signature’ parameter. Authorization header requires ‘SignedHeaders’ parameter. Authorization header requires existence of either a ‘X-Amz-Date’ or a ‘Date’ header. Authorization=Basic encoded-Creds”}

Can there be more elegant way to handle it? Can custom header be passed in CBES connector?

Hi Tarun,

Sorry for the delayed response; I was not aware of your message until recent when one of the forum administrators tagged it as being about Elasticsearch.

As of June 2019 the latest version of the Couchbase Elasticsearch Connector is 4.0.2. This version does not support Amazon’s Elasticsearch Service.

I filed CBES-129 (Support direct connections to Amazon Elasticsearch Service) to track this as a feature request.

Thanks,
David