Couchbase.Lite 2.0.0-db021 - Replication: LiteCoreException (1005): no status code received

I am getting LiteCoreException (1005): no status code received then attempting to start replication. Below is the code with the output. Replication using same code (with event handler modification) works fine in db019.

using System;
using Couchbase.Lite;
using Couchbase.Lite.Sync;

namespace TestReplication
{
class Program
{
static void Main(string args)
{
Couchbase.Lite.Support.NetDesktop.Activate();

Database db = new Database("db");

Uri url = new Uri("ws://localhost:4984/db");
        ReplicatorConfiguration config = new ReplicatorConfiguration(db, url)
        {
            Continuous = true,
            ReplicatorType = ReplicatorType.PushAndPull
        };

Replicator replication = new Replicator(config);
        replication.AddChangeListener(onReplicationCompleted);
        replication.Start();

Console.ReadLine();
    }

static void onReplicationCompleted(object sender, ReplicationStatusChangedEventArgs replicationEvent)
    {
        if (replicationEvent.Status.Activity == ReplicatorActivityLevel.Stopped)
        {
            Console.WriteLine("Replication has completed.");
        }
    }
}

}

Not 100% sure if we switched the protocol scheme in DB021. Can you switch the remoteUrl scheme from “ws” to “blip”. What version of Sync Gateway are you using ?

I have “version”:“Couchbase Sync Gateway/1.5.0(594;e78dbf1)”

Changing “ws” to “blip” seems to fix the issue. Is this how we should structure the Uri moving forward?

It will be “ws” moving forward. With DB022, you will have to “ws”.

The URL scheme doesn’t seem to have anything to do with this exception. The underlying error shown in the log is “BLIP protocol error: Bad incoming REQ #820 (too high)”. This is a fatal error in data-framing.

My guess is that your Sync Gateway version doesn’t match your CBL version…

…Yup, you’re running SG 1.5. That won’t work; it’s an older version of the replication protocol. You need a matching Sync Gateway 2.0 with the same developer build number.

I’ll be happy to use SG 2.0, my only problem is that I can’t find it. The latest version that I found here is 1.5.1

SGW 2.0 will be pre-released along with DB022. DB021 should be compatible w/ SGW 1.5.