Hi I uninstalled Couchbase Server 6.6.0 version to install the Couchbase Server 6.0.0 version. But am getting some Rollback error while doing this.
@harshit_kesar Thanks for trying out Couchbase product. Can you please give a little bit more information so that we can figure out what is going on?
- Which OS platform you are installing the product?
- The directory in which you installed 6.6 and the steps you used
- How did you uninstall and which directory you tried to install 6.0.0?
- What is the error you are getting? Can you share the details?
The more information you can provide, it is easier for us to figure out the problem and provide a solution
Hi thanks for your response.
- I am using windows 10 in my laptop.
- Directory: C:\Program Files\Couchbase. Steps: I used normally clicked on next next installation.
- I first stop the couchbase running service by going into services.msc as it was not allowing me to uninstall. Then i uninstall it from control panel. Then I restart my laptop. I have tried to install in the same directory as well as in the different directory but it’s stilling rolling back on installing.
- When I install it went up to 60% success then suddenly roll back because of some issue. I don’t know what excatly the issue.
If you need some logs info then please share the steps how to do that as I don’t have any idea about that. Thankyou
Thanks for the help Query is resolved.