We have setup couchbase cross dc replication between 2 data centers. We have enabled two-way replication from either way.
We are observing replication issues from one data center.
There are some errors observed in xDCR logs and it says replication from one particular node is not happening. Around 340k mutations(operations to be replicated) are pending to replicated since 5 days.
The error we could see from the couchbase logs is:
" The bootstrap node listed in the reference: 18d54377abe5218f4a0286506b5b473b is not valid as it has been moved to a different cluster than the original target cluster."
Here is our current couchbase setup details:
· Community Edition 6.0.0 build 1693 ‧ IPv4
· 5 nodes cluster (8 cpu, 16 GB, CentOS 7)
· 10 buckets
· 8 ephemeral buckets
· 2 couchbase buckets
· Each bucket RAM quota 800 MB overall
· Enabled --services data, index, query in 1 bucket
· The same setup is available in two data centers. Replication is enabled between these two clusters