Could not find my database when upgraded from 1.0.4 to 1.3 - iOS

Hi Team,
I am trying to upgrade my couchbase lite framework from 1.0.4 to 1.3.I read the release notes from 1.1.0 to 1.3 and understood that there is a database layout change in 1.1.0 release.When i ran the application,i could not find the .cblite file,instead directory was created with that name (“databaseName.cblite2”) .I have surfed a lot but not able to find the answer.Please help to locate my database file

That is the new file structure introduced in 1.2. The old .cblite file is now inside the cblite2 folder as either db.sqlite3 or db.forest

Thanks borrden.I tried opening db.sqlite3 file using “SQLPro for SQlite Read-Only”.I could see the list of revisions in the “revs” table and json is stored as blob format.How can i view the json data stored in the blob format inside my sqlite3 file?

There is no such thing as specific formats in SQLite, only hints. The blob is actually a bunch of text. Use a different editor if you can’t figure out how to view it using that one. I tend to use either SQLite Studio or SQLiteBrowser.