Create indexing problem on N1QL

Hi,
Im not able to create indexing, im using following statement for creating index.

CREATE INDEX list_stores_index ON default(documentType ,accountNumber,storeNumber,storeAccountNumber,channels,createdDate,updatedDate, META(d).id , _sync.history.revs[0])

I’m getting error like "code": 1000, “msg”: “The server or request is read-only and cannot accept this write statement.”

Following the select statement for fetch the matched documents by using Indexing.

select documentType ,accountNumber,storeNumber,storeAccountNumber,channels,createdDate,updatedDate, META(d).id , _sync.history.revs[0] as _rev from default d USE INDEX ('list_stores_index') where accountNumber = '123451' AND documentType = 'StoreModel' _sync IS NOT MISSING

Can any one please help me on fix this issue?

As the message said, your server or request is read-only. Did you install and start Couchbase Server yourself? If not, you need to contact the admin of your Couchbase instance, or create a new instance.

@geraldss I was installed couchbase and its working because my http://myserver.com:8091/index.html working and im able login and seeing data there.

Can you issue your CREATE INDEX statement using the cbq shell.

Yay now it working, its problem of My request type. i change to post from get.

POST : CREATE INDEX list_stores_index ON default(documentType ,accountNumber,storeNumber,storeAccountNumber,channels,createdDate,updatedDate, META(d).id , _sync.history.revs[0])

GET: select documentType ,accountNumber,storeNumber,storeAccountNumber,channels,createdDate,updatedDate, META(d).id , _sync.history.revs[0] as _rev from default d USE INDEX ('list_stores_index') where accountNumber = '123451' AND documentType = 'StoreModel'

So am i doing right for getting indexing for get data quickly.

How can i get data from 1-10, 10-20… 100 records like pagination. have any technique to achieve it.