Data unable to insert in deployment server - context: KeyValueErrorContext - status_code: 4

Hi All,

I am tried with some basic operation my deployment server. we facing issue data insert.

We have 8 couchbase servers
4 - data node, 2- index node, 2 - query node

and we opened below ports for node to application communications,
8091-8096,11210

We can connect with single node, connection string - couchbase://88.xx.xx.xx, able to connect cluster on single node, but multiple node connect string throw cluster failed to connect error for cluster connection. so we tried with single data node connection.

Get below error for ,
at _getWrappedErr (D:\node\API\node_modules\couchbase\lib\errors.js:816:14)
at Object.wrapLcbErr (D:\node\API\node_modules\couchbase\lib\errors.js:1009:20) at D:\node\API\node_modules\couchbase\lib\collection.js:572:24 {
cause: LibcouchbaseError { code: 201 },
context: KeyValueErrorContext {
status_code: 4,
opaque: 0,
cas: CbCas { ‘0’: <Buffer 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00> },
key: ‘airline_88331’,
bucket: ‘DataSystems’,
collection: ‘’,
scope: ‘’,
context: ‘’,
ref: ‘’
}

Please tell me, anything need to change server side or any problem on connection string.

Thanks

Hello @Rajasekar I am assuming its the same question that you had on the Ottoman issues channel on Github ?
Are you seeing issues when running node.js application? Can you share the GitHub code or code snippet ? And the version you are using is it same as CE 6.5.1 with Node SDK 3.1.1 ?

Please re-run with the environment variable DEBUG=* to get more information about the error.

1 Like