Dead node exceptions followed by ThreadAbortException

So, we are seeing a system using the 1.3.9 version of the .NET client start to throw the following errors:
System.InvalidOperationException: View by_keyId was mapped to a dead node, failing.
at Couchbase.CouchbaseViewHandler.GetResponse(IDictionary2 viewParams) at Couchbase.CouchbaseViewHandler.TransformResults[T](Func2 rowTransformer, IDictionary2 viewParams) at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource](IEnumerable1 source)

After doing that for a little while, it turns into:
System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.
at System.Threading.Monitor.Enter(Object obj)
at Couchbase.BucketConfigListener.GetPooledListener()
at Couchbase.BucketConfigListener.Start()
at Couchbase.CouchbasePool.Enyim.Caching.Memcached.IServerPool.Start()
at Enyim.Caching.MemcachedClient…ctor(IServerPool pool, IMemcachedKeyTransformer keyTransformer, ITranscoder transcoder, IPerformanceMonitor performanceMonitor)
at Couchbase.CouchbaseClient…ctor(ICouchbaseServerPool pool, ICouchbaseClientConfiguration configuration)

This persists until the app pool is restartet, and seems to happen much quicker with higher load. Any ideas on how to fix this?

@loke_xstream -

Try updating to 1.3.12 (the latest 1.3.X version); see if that helps.

-Jeff

@jmorris Thanks, i’ll try. I just couldn’t find anything in the release notes that mentioned anything like that. But i have already done that, as i figured it might help. I’ll keep you posted, thanks.