Document Not import {error:not_found,reason:Not import}

What is the cause of this problem. I have the document in a Bucket, but consult the syncGateway print this error. " {“error”:“not_found”,“reason”:“Not import”}".

What operation are you trying to perform when you get this error? If it’s on a GET, it usually means the document doesn’t have the expected Sync Gateway metadata present. How was the document created?

the document was created for client mobile and the error appears when i want to get the document via “GET”.

I have now on an old CB4 and CSG1.2 the same problem. I would like to recive some tips to solve the problem for that document.

I have the same behaviour in cb5.5 and csg 2.6.0 after an upgrade form CB4 and CSG1.2. This problems happens to some documents when i try to call a bulk get api.

Follow instructions here to enable import and shared-bucket-access. Still unclear on how the docs are created but if you are adding the documents to CBS directly, you will need to enable shared-bucket-access and import-docs so that Sync Gateway imports the docs.