Documents are not synced into couchbaselite from Couchbase Database

I created Sample document in couchbase Database. I tried to pull the documents from Main Couchbase DB to local couchbaselite. Here manually created document is not synching into couchbaselite Database.
how I get manually created document into local Couchbaselite?
Is there any way to find the documents information from sync gateway function calls?
Why newly created document is not loaded into local couchbaselite DB?

how I get manually created document into local Couchbaselite?

What version of CBL, Sync-Gateway, and Couchbase Server are you using? Using the 2.x CBL and SG should allow you to manually create a document from Couchbase Server and synced to the client.

Is there any way to find the documents information from sync gateway function calls?

I’m not sure if I understand your question correctly. SG has a set of REST API that you can use to get document information. Please check SG REST API documentation.

Why newly created document is not loaded into local couchbaselite DB?

It is hard to tell without more information. First please provide information about the version of CBL, SG, and CB Server to see if there could be a compatibility issue. Second, please look at Sync Gateway and Client Log. For CBL log, please check the documentation about how to enable the logging.