Error on Windows 2008 R2 install

While attempting to install Couchbase Community on Windows 2008 R2 SP1, I receive the following error:

Error 1935. An error occurred during the installation of assembly component {long guid here}. HRESULT: 0x80070BC9

My googling has found many references to that error, but none in relation to Couchbase. The install docs do have this though:

Couchbase Server uses the Microsoft C++ redistributable package, which will automatically download for you during installation. However, if another application on your machine is already using the package, your installation process may fail. To ensure that your installation process completes successfully, shut down all other running applications during installation.

This server is also Running MS SQL Server 2008 R2. Could that be the issue?

Well, I don’t know for certain what was causing the error, but I rebooted and then shut down all Windows services related to SQL Server and the installer completed successfully. A lot of the Googling I did on the error pointed to .NET libraries so I’m going to assume SQL Server was sharing some libraries that Couchbase was trying to update.