Error retrieving list of indexes, contacting query service returned status: -1

Hi All,

We are receiving the below error in couchbase logs.
Client-side error-report for user “xxxxx” on node ‘ns_1@xxxxxxx’:
User-Agent:Mozilla (Windows NT; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit Chrome/ Safari/
Error retrieving list of indexes, contacting query service returned status: -1

Can anyone let us know about this error and how is it related to DB and application

@pruthvi Can you please indicate which log you are seeing this message in? This will narrow down which service it is coming from.

@Kevin.Cherkauer, We are seeing this in the UI logs

@pruthvi Thanks. What I meant was, if you grep for the message in all the logs in the Couchbase Server’s log directory (e.g. /opt/couchbase/var/lib/couchbase/logs/*.log), which log(s) contain the message? The UI display is assembled from log info from all the services, but knowing which specific log files it is in will indicate which service logged it. (Caveat: some log files like info.log and debug.log, which belong to Cluster Manager, also contain some log messages, especially errors, that were actually forwarded from other components, so the message might appear in more than one different log, and the most service-specific log it appears in will be the most indicative.)

So far I have not been able to find the message you quoted in the source code of any service I have looked in.