Exception throw while getting View after update to 1.3.3

Hello.

First of all this problem doesn’t exists in 1.3.1, it starts after I have updated the .net client to 1.3.3

The exception is being threw while i call

client.GetView(designName, viewName)

The View’s object is not JSON, it’s an serializable c# custom class.

Is there any way to solve this problem? Thanks a lot!

Full exception

Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: A. Path ‘’, line 0, position 0. at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseValue() at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadInternal() at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.Read() at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.ReadForType(JsonReader reader, JsonContract contract, Boolean hasConverter) at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent) at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType) at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType) at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings) at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings) at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value) at Couchbase.GenericViewRowTransformer1.TransformRow(JsonReader reader, ICouchbaseClient client, Boolean shouldLookupById) at Couchbase.CouchbaseView1.b__0(JsonReader jr) at Couchbase.CouchbaseViewHandler.d__01.MoveNext() at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectEnumerableIterator2.MoveNext() at System.Linq.Buffer1..ctor(IEnumerable1 source) at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)

wilsont -

Would it be possible to create a bug ticket and attach an example project that has your view definition and sample data included in it? You can do so here: http://www.couchbase.com/issues/browse/NCBC

Otherwise, post your view definition and sample data (that includes a record that is failing) here and i’ll try to reproduce it.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff,

The issues has been created (http://www.couchbase.com/issues/browse/NCBC-415)

Thank you very much.

Regards
Wilson