Failed to connect to couchbase with new client

Hi, I am working with:
spymemcached-2.10.2, couchbase-client-1.2.2, couchbase server 2.1.1
But when I try to create a couchbase client and connect to couchbase through the java code i get this error:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Reconfigurable cannot be null and must never be re-set to a new object at com.couchbase.client.vbucket.ConfigurationProviderHTTP.subscribe(ConfigurationProviderHTTP.java:31)

Seems like this was supposed to be fixed on this version:
http://www.couchbase.com/issues/browse/JCBC-375

But it is not.
Any idea what to do with this error?
Thanks

Hi, no one has answered this. This prevents me from upgrading the couchbase client.
Can any one assist me with this?
thanks

Having met the same question with you.
Having no idea what to do.
Any help would be appreciated.

Can you post a new thread with your question and some output @sfxu? It’s highly unlikely to be exactly the same thing from 4 years ago.

Also, verify connectivity with SDK doctor. Maybe try running it in that env? It may not find anything, but it will validate that common connectivity problems aren’t there.

You’ll find pre-built binaries on the release page.

Usually the summary at the end is pretty easy to interpret. If you need help with interpretation, please post it in the other thread you post.

Thank you for your help.

The exception we met is:
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Reconfigurable cannot be null and must never be re-set to a new object
at com.couchbase.client.vbucket.ConfigurationProviderHTTP.subscribe(ConfigurationProviderHTTP.java:317)
at com.couchbase.client.CouchbaseClient.(CouchbaseClient.java:251)

We will try to fix it following you advice and report our follow-up progress here.