“match_phrase”: “text”,
“boost”: 0.0,
“field”: null,
“analyzer”: null
}
}
]
}
}, err: json: cannot unmarshal array into Go value of type map[string]interface {}

400: Bad Request

@jmorris @MikeGoldsmith - Ever seen this one before?

Thank you @WillGardella
No this is the first time, tonight i updated my couchbase.netclient to new version and this error happens!

Hi @fakhreddin_rezgol

There was a bug fix made to BooleanQuery in this ticket that was included in the newest 2.3.9 release.

However, I’m unsure how you’re using the .NET client as the error message err: json: cannot unmarshal array into Go value of type map[string]interface {} looks like a GOLANG error message. Please can you provide more information on your setup?

Thanks
Mike

Invalid Code! from me!

Unfortunately it looks like the code you posted has been mangled in translation. Please could you put your working sample code into a Gist or similar so we can try to reproduce the problem?

Thanks
Mike

Hi @fakhreddin_rezgol

I have been able to reproduce the error and we’ll work on correcting it. This ticket was raised to track it.

Can you confirm if this worked with 2.3.8? From what I can see, the JSON that is being sent to the server for the BooleanQuery is invalid and would have been in the previous version too.

Thanks
Mike

Hi @MikeGoldsmith

In last version(2.3.8) there is another bug (Can not add jarray to jobject…) on running this type of Query, so I can not confirm the BooleanQuery worked on last version or not.

Thanks
Fakhreddin

Hi @fakhreddin_rezgol

That is what I expected. The bug fix I mentioned earlier was to correct the JSON construction issue which has now highlighted this issue.

Thanks
Mike