getMulti on Node.js Error

Hello,

We’re starting to work with Couchbase and I’ having problem with the call getMulti, every time I call the method I have a fatal error “Error: Missing callback” and here is my call code:

db.getMulti(['token_1384429073667', 'token_1384429074411'], function(err, results) { if (err) throw err; });

and here the error:

Error: Missing callback at Connection._multiHelper (/Users/JesusElementSoftware/Jesus/ElementWave/CouchBase/TEST_DB/node_modules/couchbase/lib/connection.js:645:10) at Connection.getMulti (/Users/JesusElementSoftware/Jesus/ElementWave/CouchBase/TEST_DB/node_modules/couchbase/lib/connection.js:1274:8) at /Users/JesusElementSoftware/Jesus/ElementWave/CouchBase/TEST_DB/app.js:38:5 at callbacks (/Users/JesusElementSoftware/Jesus/ElementWave/CouchBase/TEST_DB/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:164:37) at param (/Users/JesusElementSoftware/Jesus/ElementWave/CouchBase/TEST_DB/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:138:11) at pass (/Users/JesusElementSoftware/Jesus/ElementWave/CouchBase/TEST_DB/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:145:5) at Router._dispatch (/Users/JesusElementSoftware/Jesus/ElementWave/CouchBase/TEST_DB/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:173:5) at Object.router (/Users/JesusElementSoftware/Jesus/ElementWave/CouchBase/TEST_DB/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:33:10) at next (/Users/JesusElementSoftware/Jesus/ElementWave/CouchBase/TEST_DB/node_modules/express/node_modules/connect/lib/proto.js:193:15) at Object.expressInit [as handle] (/Users/JesusElementSoftware/Jesus/ElementWave/CouchBase/TEST_DB/node_modules/express/lib/middleware.js:30:5)

If someone could help please! I don 't know if I’m doing something wrong or is sdk bug…

Thanks!

Hey!
When it comes to executing the ‘*Multi’ methods, they are considered advanced methods and require you to pass an options object (even if its just {}) as the call is passed directly to our C++ binding layer.
Cheers, Brett

Thanks you a lot!!! It’s this! I was getting crazy with that! You should change that in the Node.js SDK documentation please!

Here: http://docs.couchbase.com/couchbase-sdk-node-1.1/#getting-started