How do we set default data storage to desired path when installed using AWS Marketplace

Hi,

I am trying to install Couchbase server using AWS Marketplace. How do we set the data storage path to desired path. Right now the default storage path is a drive which is just 8 GB of space and as soon as I installed, it occupied more than 80% of space. I have a ebs drive which is like 30 GB.

Kindly let me know how do I map the Couchbase data to another drive of 30 GB which I have added while creating an instance.

Thanking you,

hi, you can mount a new drive and during the initial install, set the storage path for data and indexes during the initial cluster setup screen.
http://developer.couchbase.com/documentation/server/4.1/clustersetup/manage-cluster-intro.html

And if you need to do it after the initial cluster install, you can shut down the couchbase-server service, move the data preserving permissions, and use symbolic links to preserve the structure. This is not really a feature of Couchbase Server though, just one of the underlying OS.