How to Break Down mem_used by Couchbase Bucket

Hi All

Trying to figure out the current size of the bucket what all components it contains, as per my understanding it should (please note we have version 5.x with couchbase type bucket)

total (47.17G) = contain metadata(active+replica)(1.44G)+userdata(active+replica) (46.96G).

But not able to get the correct calculation. Also if we see the couch_docs_data_size is 12.4G *2 for both active replica gives 24.79G but still from this calculation not able to arrvie at 47.17G value . I have listed out some stats related to sizing , can someone please explain where is the missing GB used.

I want to understand mem_used(47.17G) = ++_.

Bucket Size 700
Disk Used 15.50
RAM Used (mem_used) 47.17
couch_docs_data_size (The size of active data in this bucket) 12.40
couch_docs_actual_disk_size (The size of all data files for this bucket, including the data itself , meta data and temporary files) 15.34
vb_active_itm_memory (Amount of active user data cached in RAM in this bucket ) 21.54
vb_replica_itm_memory (Amount of replica user data cached in RAM in this bucket) 21.54
ep_kv_size (Total amount of user data cached in RAM in this bucket) 46.96
vb_active_meta_data_memory (Amount of active item metadata consuming RAM in this bucket) 0.72
vb_replica_meta_data_memory (Amount of replica item metadata consuming RAM in this bucket) 0.72
ep_meta_data_memory (Total amount of metadata consuming RAM in this bucket) 1.44
Meta+ User 48.40

Thanks

Waiting for someone to help.

There’s a lot of statistics in the post above. What specifically do you want to know about the memory breakdown?

(as an aside the couch_docs_data_size stat relates to data on disk; which might be confusing your calculation).

total memory consumption shows 47.17 G as i stated above it should be total of (active+replica) data +metadata

Some calculations
ep_kv_size(46.96)+ep_meta_data_memory(1.44)=48.4 G --Result Not matching with the mem_used

(couch_docs_data_size(12.40) *2(active+replica))+ep_meta_data_memory (1.44)=26.4 g --Result Not matching with the mem_used

Can some give me the formula as above from which i can arrive to mem_used stats.