How to change forum password for Jira access

I’m trying to login to Jira and I don’t know what my password is. I can’t seem to change it in Discourse (forum), so I’m not sure how to resolve the issue on my own.

Steps I took:

1. Went to Jira, clicked on “Register for couchbase.org”.
  2. Came to forum and clicked Sign Up.
  3. Registered an account in the popup and put in a password.
  4. Got redirected to the forums and completed creating my account.

When I try my password from (3), it doesn’t work. =(

Forgot password in Jira takes me to the forums and after clicking around my profile preferences etc. I can’t seem to find any place to change/reset/email password.

Any ideas?

We’re right in the middle of an SSO infrastructure change. Let me get the right folks to engage you and help get things fixed.

Hi Ryan,

What is your login email address? I can reset your password.

Regards,
Truc

I have the same problem with Jira. It always says username and password are incorrect. Would be nice if someone could have a look at my account as well.

I already sent an email to couchbase-help@authxconsulting.com as suggested on the forgot password page, but I didn’t get any reply.

Right now we’re in a transition state with the SSO for couchbase.com. JIRA has been decoupled from the forums login temporarily.

I’ve forwarded this note to some folks who should be able to follow up with you and assist. Sorry for the trouble!

I’m having the same problem. I can’t see the issues without logging in but I can’t login with my forum credentials though.

Please advise.

You should be able to see issues and search without logging in at issues.couchbase.com. What is it you’re trying to do that doesn’t work?

I’ll forward this note to some folks who can help fix your account for issues.couchbase.com.

Hello thrucker & arthurprs

Please respond with your registered username and email used to register and I will assist you with Jira account access.

Regards,
Truc

@truc Thank you! I’m sending it as a private message

If I go to https://issues.couchbase.com/issues/?jql=component%20%3D%20forestdb%20ORDER%20BY%20updated%20DESC%2C%20createdDate%20DESC without logging in I can’t see any issues.

@truc I just realized I can’t send private messages on this forum, my email is my username on the forum at gmail.com