IllegalStateException: Node not found - the server down

Hello,

I am testing the Enterprise Server 3.0.0 with 2 Ubuntu nodes, Java SDK 2.0.0.

My Java connection:

CouchbaseCluster cluster =  CouchbaseCluster.create(ip);   
AsyncBucket bucket = cluster.openBucket().async();

The problem:

After exactly 10 minutes, i got this exception:
( Not at all i used or not the database )

23-Oct-2014 01:01:24.727 SEVERE [cb-core-3-2] com.couchbase.client.deps.com.lmax.disruptor.FatalExceptionHandler.handleEventException Exception processing: 8 com.couchbase.client.core.RequestEvent@32590588
 java.lang.IllegalStateException: Node not found for requestcom.couchbase.client.core.message.kv.GetBucketConfigRequest@7541de67
        at com.couchbase.client.core.node.locate.KeyValueLocator.locate(KeyValueLocator.java:63)
        at com.couchbase.client.core.RequestHandler.onEvent(RequestHandler.java:148)
        at com.couchbase.client.core.RequestHandler.onEvent(RequestHandler.java:68)
        at com.couchbase.client.deps.com.lmax.disruptor.BatchEventProcessor.run(BatchEventProcessor.java:128)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
        at com.couchbase.client.deps.io.netty.util.concurrent.DefaultThreadFactory$DefaultRunnableDecorator.run(DefaultThreadFactory.java:137)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Exception in thread "cb-core-3-2" java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Node not found for requestcom.couchbase.client.core.message.kv.GetBucketConfigRequest@7541de67
        at com.couchbase.client.deps.com.lmax.disruptor.FatalExceptionHandler.handleEventException(FatalExceptionHandler.java:45)
        at com.couchbase.client.deps.com.lmax.disruptor.BatchEventProcessor.run(BatchEventProcessor.java:147)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
        at com.couchbase.client.deps.io.netty.util.concurrent.DefaultThreadFactory$DefaultRunnableDecorator.run(DefaultThreadFactory.java:137)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Node not found for requestcom.couchbase.client.core.message.kv.GetBucketConfigRequest@7541de67
        at com.couchbase.client.core.node.locate.KeyValueLocator.locate(KeyValueLocator.java:63)
        at com.couchbase.client.core.RequestHandler.onEvent(RequestHandler.java:148)
        at com.couchbase.client.core.RequestHandler.onEvent(RequestHandler.java:68)
        at com.couchbase.client.deps.com.lmax.disruptor.BatchEventProcessor.run(BatchEventProcessor.java:128)
        ... 4 more

The uploaded file includes the Couchbase logs from that some mins.

Thank you very much!
Huhh

Hi,

I think you are running into an issue which we have already fixed on 2.0.1-pre. Here is a pre build for that, can you run it and see if it fixes your issue? If so please use that for now and upgrade to 2.0.1 once we ship it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10007675/Couchbase-Java-Client-2.0.1-SNAPSHOT-b0921ce.zip

Hello Daschl!
Yes, it is up and works as well!
thank you very much!
Huhh