Install pdp sdk into my xampp setup

I am using xampp on my mac “OS High Sierra” and i wish to install the php sdk into my xampp environment. Can anyone help me with doing this? When using homebrew i get an error “Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/local/Cellar/php70/7.0.27_19/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20151012/couchbase.so’ - dlopen(/usr/local/Cellar/php70/7.0.27_19/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20151012/couchbase.so, 9): image not found in Unknown on line 0”

if you installed your php with homebrew, you can also install php extension with

brew install php70-couchbase

I could not get the homebrew install of php70-couchbase to work. It seems like there were some issues with it.
I have a xampp set up and wish to use php couchbase inside that server environment. My mac is set to use the xammp php.ini. how can i get the couchbase php sdk set up inside xammp install i guess is the question I am asking.

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/local/Cellar/php70/7.0.27_19/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20151012/couchbase.so’ - dlopen(/usr/local/Cellar/php70/7.0.27_19/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20151012/couchbase.so, 9): image not found in Unknown on line 0

It doesn’t seem like this error from XAMPP, are you sure you are using correct PHP.
To install couchbase extension, just use pecl install couchbase, but make sure that pecl belongs to your distribution, not to the homebrew php or macos system php.

i got it working in the end thanks alot for checking in with my post