.NET client error. Unable to read data from the transport connection

I am consistently getting this error after upgrading the CB ,net client library from 1.2.6.0 to 1.3.9.0. Here’s what I got in the log file after enabling logging. Any insight into how I can dig further? Thanks.

2014-10-30 10:53:19,376 [cbc_thread-1] ERROR Couchbase.CouchbaseNode [(null)] <(null)> - m:Exception reading response - 10.4.3.63:11210 s:Endpoints_http://inrix.incidents.iclosuressink/SHWETAS01/NA i:1a34cf74-af3d-4627-9a89-56f0ebcf7c30
System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: A blocking operation was interrupted by a call to WSACancelBlockingCall. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A blocking operation was interrupted by a call to WSACancelBlockingCall
   at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
   at Couchbase.CouchbasePooledSocket.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count) in c:\Users\jmorris\repos\CouchbaseNetClient-Build\couchbase-net-client\src\Couchbase\CouchbasePooledSocket.cs:line 102
   at Enyim.Caching.Memcached.Protocol.Binary.BinaryResponse.Read(IPooledSocket socket) in c:\Users\jmorris\repos\CouchbaseNetClient-Build\couchbase-net-client\src\Enyim.Caching\Memcached\Protocol\Binary\BinaryResponse.cs:line 61
   at Enyim.Caching.Memcached.Protocol.Binary.BinarySingleItemOperation.ReadResponse(IPooledSocket socket) in c:\Users\jmorris\repos\CouchbaseNetClient-Build\couchbase-net-client\src\Enyim.Caching\Memcached\Protocol\Binary\BinarySingleItemOperation.cs:line 24
   at Enyim.Caching.Memcached.Protocol.Operation.Enyim.Caching.Memcached.IOperation.ReadResponse(IPooledSocket socket) in c:\Users\jmorris\repos\CouchbaseNetClient-Build\couchbase-net-client\src\Enyim.Caching\Memcached\Protocol\Operation.cs:line 32
   at Couchbase.CouchbaseNode.Execute(IOperation op) in c:\Users\jmorris\repos\CouchbaseNetClient-Build\couchbase-net-client\src\Couchbase\CouchbaseNode.cs:line 95