.Net Couchbase SDK randomly crashes IIS process

Hello,
I am using Couchbase SDK 3.2.3 for a production web application (.net 4.8) that reads Couchbase bucket documents when required. Some strange behaviour occurs randomly (once a day), crashing the IIS worker. On testing environments this does not happen. (maybe due to shorter trafic)

Application logs do not show any unusual behaviour or exceptions, but in the Windows event logs.

Application: w3wp.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.InvalidOperationException at System.Threading.Tasks.Sources.ManualResetValueTaskSourceCore`1[[Couchbase.Core.IO.Operations.ResponseStatus, Couchbase.NetClient, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=05e9c6b5a9ec94c2]].SignalCompletion() at Couchbase.Core.IO.Operations.OperationBase.TrySetException(System.Exception, Boolean) at Couchbase.Core.IO.Operations.OperationBase.HandleOperationCompleted(Couchbase.Utils.SlicedMemoryOwner`1<Byte> ByRef) at Couchbase.Core.IO.AsyncState.SendResponseInternal(System.Object) at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem() at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()

I’ve looked at my Couchbase Bucket activity, no visible interruption occured, it was quite busy. (Another project fills the bucket). The curious part, the crash occurs while no reading activity is occuring at that moment.

Any ideas?

Please use the latest SDK - 3.4.0. If the problem persists Please post here again.