NetDesktop.Activate() method is missing in higher versions

Hi,
I was using couchbase version 2.1.2 before and was using NetDesktop.Activate() method to initilialize the database. Now I have migrated to version 3.0.2 and figured out that NetDesktop.Activate() method is not supported there. Is there any other method available in the newer versions which can accomplish the same. Any suggestion is welcome!!

NetDesktop.Activate() is no longer needed in CBL .Net 3.0+. What are you trying to achieve? Init Database was not done in the old Activate() method. Please refer to Databases | Couchbase Docs how to create a CBL database.

Hi,
Where can I get the Litecore.dll for the couchbase lite latest version. I am currently getting a litecore error due to version upgrade.

LiteCore libs should be included when you added the Couchbase.Lite nuget package in your project successfully. If you are working with .Net Core application, you can just install Couchbase.Lite nuget package without including Support.NetDesktop separately.

I am using Couchbase for Windows App. Will I get the Litecore dll in the Nuget itrself?

Yes, LiteCore libs are packaged in Couchbase Lite nuget package.

Hi,
I have upgraded the Couchbase version from Nuget from 2.1.2 to 3.0.2. I am getting the following error message while creating a database -

System.EntryPointNotFoundException: Unable to find an entry point named ‘c4log_enableFatalExceptionBacktrace’ in DLL ‘LiteCore’

Any help?

Looks like you are still using older CBL libs. Did you clear the old 2.1.2 reference/cache?

Hi,
I am using Couchbase lite 2.7.0 and Sync gateway 2.1. Is it compatible with any version of Couchbase server and Sync gateway?

Also we are using the following code snippet -

_replicator = new Replicator(replConfig);
ListenerToken lToken = _replicator.AddChangeListener((sender, args) =>
{
if (args.Status.Error != null)
{

if (_replicator != null)
                        {
                            _replicator.Stop();
                            _replicator.RemoveChangeListener(lToken);
                            _replicator = null;
                        }
                        ping(false);
                    }
                    else
                    {
                        if (args.Status.Activity.ToString().Equals("Stopped", StringComparison.InvariantCultureIgnoreCase))
                        {

if (_replicator != null)
                            {
                                _replicator.Stop();
                                _replicator.RemoveChangeListener(lToken);
                                _replicator = null;
                            }
                            ping(false);
                        }

}
                });

_replicator.Start();

Is the data sync through Replicator object an asynchronous implementation?

Thanks in advance