For testing purposes, I am trying to achieve the following set-up:
- (virtual) host system with one IP address
- multiple couchbase cluster instances (one node only) accessible via host IP and different ports
However, the following problem occurred:
- Using port mapping with -p flag in docker run (ports 8091-8096 & 11210-11211), Couchbase UI View Queries do still use internal Docker IPs (e.g.,
172.17.0.3). Thus, the reference link for JSON output to view requests does not work.
- Using host IP for node naming during cluster set-up is not possible (Error:
Could not listen: eaddrnotavail)
- I checked the forum, but using
--net=hostand changing ports within /static_config and /capi.ini is not an option, as it allows only one container to run at a time
I am using Ubuntu 20.04 LTS and the official Docker Image from DockerHub (Enterprise Edition 6.6.2 build 9588).
Is it possible to specify the IP address for the UI view queries or is there another way to achieve the described set-up?