Ottoman :: First argument needs to be a ViewQuery, SpatialQuery or N1qlQuery

I’m checking out couchDB for the first time. Because i’m reasonable familiar with mongoDB i’m trying Ottoman but keep getting the same error back, for an couple of days now. Am i missing something? Hope someone can help, it’s driving me mad!

Code is at: https://github.com/jbstoker/Plexus/tree/develop

TypeError: First argument needs to be a ViewQuery, SpatialQuery or N1qlQuery.
at Bucket.query (C:\PrivateProjects\PlexusMain\node_modules\couchbase\lib\bucket.js:746:11)
at CbStoreAdapter._ensureGsiIndices (C:\PrivateProjects\PlexusMain\node_modules\ottoman\lib\cbstoreadapter.js:403:17)
at C:\PrivateProjects\PlexusMain\node_modules\ottoman\lib\cbstoreadapter.js:426:10
at handler (C:\PrivateProjects\PlexusMain\node_modules\ottoman\lib\cbstoreadapter.js:285:7)
at C:\PrivateProjects\PlexusMain\node_modules\couchbase\lib\bucketmgr.js:150:7
at IncomingMessage. (C:\PrivateProjects\PlexusMain\node_modules\couchbase\lib\bucketmgr.js:11:7)
at emitNone (events.js:72:20)
at IncomingMessage.emit (events.js:166:7)
at endReadableNT (_stream_readable.js:893:12)
at doNTCallback2 (node.js:430:9)

TypeError: First argument needs to be a ViewQuery, SpatialQuery or N1qlQuery

That seems to be a bug in Ottoman to me, but I’m not certain. I pulled the repo down and npm installed it followed by a bower update but then at npm start time, I got a different issue indicating that it didn’t resolve ottoman. This was from commit 4dbce8 on the develop branch.

@brett19: does this look like any known issues?

@ingenthr Thanx for the info, at this moment everything is helpful. Well almost everything.
@brett19 thanx for replying but don’t get your comment. If this issue was known to me, I wouldn’t ask the question. But because you put time and effort in Ottoman I would give it a chance, I’m familiar with Mongoose (MongoDB) so why not use Ottoman with couchbase. Live is hard enough why make it more difficult. So if you don’t have a serious answer to my question just say it. I will just do couchbase without Ottoman. :relaxed: