Out of memory issue after using N1QL consistency

Hi,
We are facing some issues regarding to N1QL consistency.
we are using this for query:
var query = N1qlQuery.fromString(sql).consistency(N1qlQuery.Consistency.REQUEST_PLUS);

and this query is:
SELECT META(Forge-CI).id AS _id FROM BUCKET where _type='TestCase' AND title='Lookups' AND application='21c' AND version='v2017.01'

then after the query, we will do a data upsert immediately.

this works fine when handling small amount of data, but it encounters this error when handling large amount of data:

reasonERR:Error: An unknown N1QL error occured. This is usually related to an out-of-memory condition.

Don`t know if the memory problem is the reason behind it, I tried to change the index memory :

But problem still exists.

When I removed the consistency, error goes away:

var query = N1qlQuery.fromString(sql);

I`m using 2.3.0 couchbase nodejs Library and Version: 4.0.0-4051 of Couchbase right now

Thank you very much!

You should upgrade to 4.5.1. cc @prasad

OK I` will try, thank you very much!

Hi Geraldss,

Since I`m using community version of couchbase, I could not upgrade my couchbase to 4.5.1, will 4.1.0 community version works?

I am not sure about 4.1.0. You can try it out. I would suggest you also test 4.5.1 so that we can isolate or confirm the issue.

Hi Geraldss,
Unfortunately, upgrading to 4.5.0 could not solve the problem I have.
Same error still pops out.

I suggested 4.5.1, not 4.5.0.

Hi, sorry for bothering you again with one silly question, I am not able to find the 4.5.1 couchbase server of redhat 6.

Could you offer me a download link?

Try Enterprise Edition. I just want to know if the issue is fixed in 4.5.1.

Hi, after upgrading to enterprise 4.5.1, the Consistency feature with large amount of data won`t cause database crush, but it is not good as we expected(store the data then retrieve the data immediately, but now we see the data retrieving part has a large amount data lost ).

Is there any alternative way for doing store the data then retrieve the data immediately instead of using consistency?

Thank you very much!

Yes, you can use our key-value API, or N1QL with USE KEYS. Consistency is only an issue with N1QL indexes, because they are asynchronous.