Receive TimeOutException when try to open two buckets

I am running in eclipse, jdk 7 (32 bit or 64 bit I get the same error). With windows 7 professional 64 bit. I have some sample code with api 1.2.2, and 2 with 2.0.3 (one sharing cluster+ucket and one not). What I have noticed is only the 1.2.2 can handle lots of load the 2.0.3 gets errors when constantly call in a loop - even without multiple threads calling couchbase at the same time. With 1.2.2 I can call any number of loop iterations ( I used 3000) and they all completed. With 2.0.3 I can not get even 200 to complete most of the time.

I put the basic files I am using to talk to couchbase here https://github.com/racarlson/temp2 , and the thread I am using to test (I added a syncrhonize block because without it no CacheManager.java version works without using lots of memory). I have 3 versions of CacheManager as stated above, they start with CacheManager_java in that github. The 1.2.2 version with synchronized block thread works fine, the 2.0.3 do not. There might be a memory leak in 2.0.3 since closing the cluster and bucket after each call still seems to give me OutOfMemoryErrors. In eclipse I am using visualvm with arguments -Xms1180m -Xmx1180m for memory. In production we planned on having a lot larger load that 1000-3000 so if I can’t handle 3000 with 1GB that no use raising the memory even more. There is also properties file being read there for 1.2.2 or 2.0.3, which is basically just the bucket name and url for couchbase