As you can imagine, we don't want to make product announcements in this forum. Here's a general outline: we have separate goals and benchmarks for the Developer Previews and the Beta / Production Releases.
If the developer preview meets your production needs for functionality and performance, you are welcome to deploy it, with a few considerations:
- it is not formally supported
- the syntax and behavior may evolve
- we will fix significant bugs in the developer preview
- the production release may initially provide a subset / superset / intersection of preview functionality, based on production considerations (design, performance, rollout schedule, etc.)
- we have not yet offered a specific timeline for production release
Please let us know if you need more info or fixes as you proceed. Thanks.