Couchbase needs your help to Rock the Vote! Couchbase has just been nominated in four categories in Datanami’s annual Readers’ Choice Award:
- Best Big Data Product or Technology: Operational Platform (NoSQL)
- Top 5 Open Source Projects to Watch
- Top 5 Vendors to Watch
- Top Big Data Achievement (this category highlights Couchbase’s work with GE Predix)
We need your help to vote for us! Unlike other awards, Datanami’s voting rules are more stringent. We can’t vote for ourselves and we need your help!
The link to vote can be found here and voting is open now until September 10 at 11:45 PM PT .
BTW, you’ll notice that “only subscribed Datanami newsletter readers are eligible for participation.” Don’t worry, if you’re not a subscriber you’ll be automatically enrolled when you fill in the form.
To avoid ballot stuffing, we respectfully request you adhere to the following rules:
- For validation purposes, only subscribed Datanami newsletter readers are eligible for participation.
- Readers are not required to vote for every category.
- Please vote carefully before exiting the system.
- Contact fields ARE MANDATORY FIELDS to prevent ballot stuffing and enter voters into the drawing for the free Strata+ Hadoop World pass. All contact information is kept strictly confidential.
- Incomplete or false information invalidates your ballot.
*Votes for your own organization are disqualified.
Please feel free to share among your teams and help us!